: All manuscripts should be submitted in English. To avoid delays all submissions
should be prepared according to the following guidelines :
(1) The form : The manuscripts must be typed and double-spaced on one side of
the sheet only. The use of 12pt fonts is required and all pages are to be numbered.
(2) The typing area : It should not exceed 12.2 cm x 19.3 cm.
(3) The first page : It should contain the title, the name of the author(s), an
abstract not exceeding 160 words which must contain main facts and AMS Mathematics Subject
Classification followed by key words and phrases.
(4) The last page : It should contain the list of references followed
by the author's institution with an e-mail address.
(5) References : The titles of papers and books should be italic .
The reference list should be preceded by a reference number with no
square brackets alphabetically (in lexicographic order of the
last name). The word REFERENCES should be capitalized and centered above
the reference list. These should be styled and
punctuated according to the following examples:
1. N. Abramson, Information Theory and Coding,
McGrow-Hill, Inc., New York, 1963
2. A. Rosenfeld, Fuzzy Groups, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 35
3. L.A. Zadeh, Fuzzy Sets, Inform and Control 8(1965),
(6) LaTeX or AMSTeX files (final manuscript only) : Authors have to submit
LaTeX(or AMSTeX) versions of their final (accepted) manuscripts
on diskette. Submitting a typeset file may reduce the publication time
significantly. LaTeX(or AMSTeX) files must be submitted on diskette and
accompanied by one paper copy of the manuscript.
(7) All figures and tables should be planned to fit the proportions of the
printed page(12.2 cm x 19.3 cm) and numbered consecutively with
arabic numerals in the order of appearance in the text. They may be designed by
LaTeX or AMSTeX.
All authors are strongly recommended to submit PS or EPS or BMP files for their figures.
(8) All tables should be designed by LaTeX or AMSTeX.
(9) Sections should be in boldface, centered and numbered with arabic numerals.
They should not be capitalized.
(10) Subsections should be in boldface, indent(not centered) and numbered with
arabic numerals. They should not be capitalized.
(11) The titles Theorem, Corollary, Proposition, Lemma, Definition and Remark
be in boldface, left-justified and numbered consecutively. The
first character of each word should be capitalized and the rest of it
should not be capitalized. The contents of these titles except for Remark
and Definition must be italic.
(12) The word Proof should be italic and left-justified. ' □' should be put at the end of Proof.
(13) The final manuscript with JAMI format(style) is restricted up to 23 pages.
But we do put no restrictions on the invited articles.
(14) All other instructions for the accepted manuscripts will be given to the related authors.